Thanks to the generosity and vision of committed funders, donors, dedicated volunteers and talented staff, Naples Senior Center at JFCS provides vital resources to the community. But the work is far from done, and the number of people who need help grows every day.
Now more than ever, Naples Senior Center needs people like you to become a part of the family of giving. When you support, fund, volunteer or donate, you are investing in the future health and wellbeing of the community. You are ensuring that the essential services the center provides will be there for all who need them, now and into the future.
When you donate to Naples Senior Center at JFCS, your dollars make a difference in someone’s life!
- $5,000 – provides case management for 15 seniors for one year.
- $2,500 – provides a hearing aid for a frail senior living alone.
- $1,000 – provides 100 hot lunches for seniors.
- $500 – provides five counseling sessions for a caregiver of a dementia patient.
- $400 – provides life alerts for 10 seniors so they can remain independent in their homes.
- $250 – provides electricity for an elderly person on oxygen who has limited means.
- $100 – provides one month of food for a financially struggling family of four.
- $50 – provides a senior with monthly transportation to the center.
For more information or to make your donation by phone, call 239-325-4444. Gifts of any size are welcome.
Checks: Checks can be made to Naples Senior Center and mailed to:
Naples Senior Center at JFCS
5025 Castello Drive
Naples, FL 34103
Credit Card: Online donations can be made with a credit card. VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Donate now by clicking on the Give Today button above.
- When you donate online, you will complete the donation page and be directed to PayPal to complete your donation. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account.
If you prefer to donate by credit card over the phone, you can call the office at 239-325-4444 during normal business hours. (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Your contribution will be credited to the General Fund unless otherwise indicated.
Donations must be received by Dec. 31 in order to be eligible for a charitable deduction on income tax returns for that year.
Additional ways to support Naples Senior Center:
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies offer matching gift programs that multiply the charitable contribution made by their employees. Ask your human resource department for a matching gift form and mail it in with a note of your contribution.
Honor the memory of a colleague, friend or family member, or celebrate special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, graduations and bar or bat mitzvahs with a donation to Naples Senior Center.
- Consider a gift of stocks. To facilitate a stock gift, call 239-325-4444 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) and ask for the Development Assistant or CFO.
- Life insurance policies paid in full can be assigned to the Naples Senior Center at JFCS.
- Consider making the Naples Senior Center at JFCS a part of your estate plan. Consult with your attorney and financial planner to make the Naples Senior Center a part of your legacy.
Join the Leadership Society
Become one of the many individuals and organizations that are a part of the Leadership Society. Members of the Leadership Society play a key role in helping the Naples Senior Center at JFCS meet its mission to empower individuals and families by giving them the tools to address life’s challenges.
If you are interested in learning more about the Leadership Society, please contact Dr. Jaclynn Faffer at firstname.lastname@example.org