Director of Geriatric Services
Reports to Chief Program Officer
The Director of Geriatric Services is responsible for overseeing Naples Senior Center’s Dementia Respite and Caregiver programs and the agency’s Geriatric Case Management program.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages and supervises NSC’s Dementia Respite Program and Caregiver Support programs. This includes the supervision of the social workers responsible for facilitating the groups.
- Facilitates one or more Dementia Respite Groups.
- Supervises social work staff who provide clinical services.
- Manages and supervises NSC’s Geriatric Case Management Program, including supervising case management staff.
- In concert with the Senior Center Manager, develops health related, non-medical programs.
- Assesses skill levels of staff and develops and implements training programs, as needed.
- Acts as liaison to community health partners.
- In concert with CEO, CFO and CPO begins to develop fee for service/concierge case management program.
- Minimum Master of Social Work degree, licensed or license eligible in Florida
- Experience: 5 years post degree, at least 3 in gerontology
- Leadership skills as evidenced through past professional positions
- Understanding of Medicare and private insurance regulations
- Excellent verbal and written skills
All employees and volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated.
Building is sanitized between programs and every evening.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to
Dr. Jaclynn Faffer at email@example.com or fax (239)-330-7947.