The Central Address for Senior Services
Naples Senior Center is proud to support and enrich the lives of seniors and their families in Collier County and southern Lee County communities by providing tools to address life’s challenges. We offer programs and services at our senior center that include dementia respite support, geriatric case management, mental health services and a food pantry.
We support and strengthen families and individuals of all backgrounds and beliefs, often at times of vulnerability and crisis. Whether you or a loved one needs help for depression or anxiety, bereavement support, food on the table during difficult financial times, or a hot lunch with an opportunity to socialize, Naples Senior Center is the community organization you can count on.
We invite you to schedule a visit or join us for lunch to find out how we can be of service to you.
Dr. Jaclynn Faffer,
Naples Senior Center
- Naples Florida Weekly: On The Move
Naples Senior Center, a nonprofit organization that provides comprehensive programs and social services for local seniors and...
- WINK News: Collier County seniors feeling the effects of the affordable housing crisis
The astronomically high rent prices are forcing seniors are out of their homes. Collier County had the highest rent pric...
- WINK News: A couple married for six decades shows us their secret to success
A Southwest Florida couple has become the picture of a perfect marriage. They said “I do” 62 years ago and are still going st...
- NDN: Naples gala raises $600,000 for senior center
Please click the images below to read the article. ...
- WINK News: Senior citizens in Naples getting COVID-19 booster shots
Joy was in the air Monday at the Naples Senior Center. Stennett Johnson joined 99 other seniors on Monday getting their boost...
- Naples Daily News: Naples Senior Center hosting COVID-19 vaccine booster clinics for people 65 and older
At age 102, there’s not much that surprises Joseph Innes anymore, not even the COVID-19 pandemic. “It wasn’t a problem,”...